Most people have at least one bad financial habit. Whether it’s impulse shopping, forgetting to pay bills on time or putting off building that emergency fund balancing what you want to do and what you “should” do is never easy.
You might recognize a few of these common bad financial habits in your life:
- Paying bills after the due date
- Paying only the minimum required on bills
- Ignoring bills and letting them go to collections
- Putting off saving for retirement or a rainy day
- Impulse shopping or “retail therapy”
- Not keeping track of how much debt you have
- Taking on debt to pay for something you don’t currently need.